Webinar availability guaranteed only to the first 250 registrations.
Now is the time for health plans to get ready for new sales opportunities that will come from state and federal health insurance exchanges. While this new landscape brings a large amount of change, one item that needs to be working from the start is reconciliation.
You are surrounded by data and trying to manage the myriad systems is difficult. And soon you will be dealing with a new data source from the federal and state exchanges. This webinar will allow you to stay ahead of the curve by focusing on exchange reconciliation and what that means for you and your organization.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Regulatory Framework around reconciliation and the obligations and expectations of the exchanges and the payers.
- The overall reconciliation process and how it fits into your organization's workflow
- Role of data mapping and overview of industrial strength reconciliation capabilities
At hCentive, we understand exchange integration. Our WebInsure Exchange Manager allows health plans to easily connect and sell their products on multiple exchanges, despite each exchange potentially having its own unique set of systems, protocols and requirements. We are proud that our exchange solutions are currently being used by some of the largest Health Plans & states in the U.S.
Sign up today. We look forward to helping you master the market changes that are headed our way.
- Business and IT leaders from health plans that are considering integrating with state and federal health insurance exchanges.
- Leaders working in compliance, government relations, customer service or marketing departments of health payers
hCentive is one of the nation's leading providers of health insurance exchange connectivitysolutions to health plans, and a public exchange solution for states and private exchange solution for TPAs & health insurance companies.