Now more than ever, health plans need to change the way they do business to survive in a competitive landscape transformed by reform.
The strategic insights in Health Plan Market Trends Letter can help. We don't just reprint the news. We provide commentary, perspective, predictions and proprietary data to put you ahead of the pack.
Every week, we will send you our take on how health plans are working hard to navigate reform, develop new products, streamline administration, improve customer service, and facilitatecost-efficient, high-quality care.
Health Plan Market Trends Letter is like having your own personal consultant and advisor. We guarantee it will become an important part of your planning and development efforts.
Key 2013 Headlines from Health Plan Market Trends Letter included:
- Exchange Rates Are Lower than Expected
- UnitedHealth Is Upbeat on Long-Term Outlook for Medicare Advantage
- Managed Medicaid Plans Have 87.7% MCR in 2012
- Calpers Says 2014 Rate Increases Are Lowest Since 1998
- Cigna Outsources PBM to Catamaran
- Aetna to Exit California Individual Market
- Health Net Is among Most Aggressively Priced CA Exchange Plans
- The Oregon Medicaid Study's Mixed Message
- WellPoint Eyes Low to Mid-Single Digit Exchange Margins, Posts Solid 1Q13 Profits
- Sizing Up Health Plan Interest in the Health Insurance Exchanges
- WellPoint Won't Be Buying Providers, Swedish Says
- Arkansas Medicaid Solution: Higher Cost, Lots of Irony
- CA Awards Rural Managed Medicaid Pacts to 4 Plans; Centene Enters State
- Health Plan Profits to Stagnate in 2013, CRG Outlook Says
To receive a sample issue of the newsletter, please fill out the following form:
Health Plan Market Trends Letter Pricing
|Standard||Register By |
|3 Month Subscription||$ 250.00|
|6 Month Subscription||$ 395.00|
|1 Year Subscription||$ 595.00|