Managed Care IT Success Stories, 2010
Our New Report Shows You How Leading Health Plans are Eliminating Administrative Waste, Improving Care and Cutting Costs...
Information That Can Help You Profit
The ability to manage healthcare cost and streamline operations will be the most important competitive edge for any health plan - reform or not.
Information technology is playing an increasing role. No longer simply an operational tool to streamline administration, healthcare IT is also being used to engage consumers, identify at-risk populations, and facilitate disease management and wellness initiatives.
Health plans are investing big money in technology to differentiate themselves and to prepare for a future in which profit margins are sure to be squeezed. Only the plans best at controlling costs will survive.
Managed Care IT Success Stories, 2010 is a 100-page report that outlines the market for managed care information technology and provides case studies on how healthy plans are using IT to win in the marketplace - information you can use to plan your own IT initiatives and innovations.
This Report Provides...
- Health plan IT case studies and success stories
- Dozens of charts and graphs on adoption of emerging technology
- Market share data for leading health IT vendors
- Benefits and pitfalls of e-health technology tools
- Market trends and predictions for the healthcare technology landscape
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Introduction: The Market for Healthcare Information Technology
- Emerging Technology
Managed Care IT Success Stories: Case Studies
Profiles of Health Plans
Profiles of Technology Companies
- Real-Time Claims Adjudication
Health Plans Profiled
- Group Health Cooperative
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Health Alliance Plan
- Horizon BCBS-NJ
Technology Companies Profiled
- EPIC Systems Corporation
- Mphasis Healthcare Solutions
- NetSmart Technologies
- Quality Systems, Inc.
- Sage Healthcare
- Sure Scripts-RxHub
Pricing for this report is not yet available. Please check back soon for updates.