Managed Medicaid Market Share
Are you looking for managed Medicaid financials, market share data and membership tallies for nearly 200 plans as of year-end 2009?
Our Managed Medicaid Market Share brief is just what you need. We've culled Medicaid data from the NAIC database and analyzed it to provide a snapshot of the managed Medicaid business.
For each plan, you get Medicaid membership, premiums, medical costs, member months, medical loss ratio, and data on physician encounters and hospital bed days.
In addition to the NAIC plan-by-plan numbers, we also provide a ranking of 30 leading managed Medicaid plans based on aggregate membership totals from our own proprietary research.
Five Reasons to Buy Managed Medicaid Market Share
- Learn which Medicaid plans are experiencing the fastest membership growth, lowest medical cost ratios, and highest profitability.
- Find out how your organization stacks up against the competition with market share comparisons.
- Utilize our proprietary analysis of aggregate financial data to assess the relative performance of Medicaid plans in states with the largest Medicaid populations.
- Get financial data on nearly 200 Medicaid health plans, including premiums, medical expenses, medical cost ratios and more.
- Rank medical plans by medical cost ratio and membership.
The 20-page Managed Medicaid Market Share brief is a subset of the more broad, 100-page Managed Medicaid 2011 report. It's designed for those who want easy access to just the numbers for strategic planning and analysis – data critical to winning in this complex and expanding market.
Managed Medicaid Market Share is available for the special low-price of $395 – a third of the price of the full Managed Medicaid 2011. To Purchase you copy please call (800) 647-7600.
Pricing for this report is not yet available. Please check back soon for updates.