Outlook for Managed Care, 2012
Our Outlook for Managed Care
Will Make Yours More Promising
The 2012 Edition of Our Best-Selling Report
Provides the Data and Strategic Insights You Need to Profit
The only way the health insurance industry will survive is through innovation. But innovation requires information. You’ll find the information you need in the Outlook for Managed Care 2012.
This year’s report offers a complete assessment of the strategic direction of the managed care industry – including efforts by leading plans to shore up the core health insurance business in light of reform while diversifying into new area of revenue and profit growth.
There are no easy answers. But the Outlook for Managed Care provides a framework to understand the industry’s future – the type of information you need to win in the marketplace.
- Get credible industry growth and profit projections – and learn which plans are most vulnerable to margin pressures because of reform.
- Find how which plans are taking the lead in accountable care and patient-centered medical homes.
- Get industry growth projections for key health plan segments impacted by reform, including individual, Medicare and Medicaid.
- Learn about health plans diversification efforts and assess the likely winners and losers.
The Outlook for Managed Care, 2012 provides you with the industry benchmark data, membership broken out by leading plans and segments, top-line NAIC data for 20 states, and premiums and cost projections.
Dozens of Charts
35 Company Profiles
Rankings of top MCOs, PBMs, and Specialty Plans
Exclusive Data to Help You Succeed
- Membership breakdowns by plan for PPO, HMO, CDHP, Individual, Medicare, Medicaid lines
- 2012 forecast of industry enrollment, revenues and profits
- Outlook for premiums for 2012
- Outlook for specialty segments including enrollment and revenues
- Exclusive tally of eight years of mergers, acquisitions and consolidations
The Outlook for Managed Care, 2012 is prepared by the editors of the industry leading publication Health Plan Market Trends and is based proprietary research and hundreds of interviews with healthcare industry representatives.
Contents: The Outlook for Managed Care, 2012:
- Profiles of Managed Care Organizations
Includes profiles of over 35 leading public and not-for-profit MCOs
- The Strategic Outlook
Includes an assessment of strategic initiatives, including diversification, accountable care, technology investments and more.
- Healthcare Reform: Impact on Managed Care
Includes a unbiased assessment of the opportunities and pitfalls of reform
- Financial and Enrollment Trends
Includes recap of industry enrollment, revenues and profits
- Specialty Segments: Prescription Drugs, Mental Health, Dental, Vision
Outlook for enrollment and revenues
- Forecast Growth, 2011-2013
Includes complete forecast of industry enrollment, revenues and profits
|Standard||Register By |
|Report Price PDF||$ 1395.00|