Managed Medicaid Market Share: Let the Growth Begin
Get Your Share of the Managed Medicaid Market
Our Market Share Numbers Can Help
Medicaid represents the biggest opportunity for managed care in years. To win in this market, you need reliable data on market share, profitability, medical costs and growth. Get all that and more in our all-new and updated report: Managed Medicaid Market Share: Let the Growth Begin
We've culled full-year 2011 Medicaid data from the NAIC database for nearly 200 plans and analyzed it to provide a snapshot of the managed Medicaid business and to give you an assessment of trends and opportunities.
For each plan, you get Medicaid membership, premiums, medical costs, member months, medical cost ratio, and data on physician encounters and hospital bed days.
In addition to the NAIC plan-by-plan numbers, we also provide a ranking of top managed Medicaid plans based on aggregate national membership totals from our own proprietary research.
Five Reasons to Buy Managed Medicaid Market Share: Let the Growth Begin
- Learn which Medicaid plans are experiencing the fastest membership growth, lowest medical cost ratios, and highest profitability.
- Find out how your organization stacks up against the competition with market share comparisons.
- Utilize our analysis of aggregate financial data to assess the relative performance of Medicaid plans in states with the largest Medicaid populations.
- Get financial data on nearly 200 Medicaid health plans, including premiums, medical expenses, medical cost ratios and more.
- Rank medical plans by medical cost ratio and membership.
The 20-page Managed Medicaid Market Share: Let the Growth Begin report is designed for those who want easy access to the type of data necessary for strategic planning and analysis - data critical to winning in this complex and expanding market.
To purchase your copy, use the order link below or call (800) 647-7600.
|Standard||Register By |
|Report Price PDF||$ 95.00|