Now You Can Reach the Thousands of Managed Care Decision Makers with Measurable Video Advertising Backed Up by E-mail and Online Support!
Introducing Healthcare Week in Review, the new show about managed care coming to you every week from the Nasdaq Market Site in New York.
That's right. Managed care now has its own weekly show, and it features insight and perspective from two of the industry’s leading analysts.
Carl Mercurio, President of Corporate Research Group: Host
Carl McDonald, managed care analyst, Oppenheimer: Regular Guest
EXCLUSIVE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY
You have the opportunity to be the EXCLUSIVE SPONSOR of the Healthcare Week in Review. This 10-minute video segment appears every Monday on the Corporate Research Group web site and reaches thousands of viewers.
Your EXCLUSIVE SPONSORSHIP would allow you:
- A 10-second Video Intro Commercial promoting your company and/or product line. This video intro would be viewed by everyone who clicks through to watch the video: approximately 2000 views per month.
- Corporate Logo and Link Back to Your Corporate Site on the CRG home page right beside each week’s video icon announcing that the video is "brought to you by..." That means your company’s presence will be felt even before viewers even click through to watch the video. The CRG home page attracts 30,000 unique visitors monthly.
- Daily Promotion Including Your Corporate Logo and Link in the CRG Daily E-Mail Update to 70,000 healthcare executives. Healthcare Week in Review is promoted every day in the CRG Daily E-Mail Update. For the entire period in which you sponsor the video, your corporate logo and link will also appear in the Daily Update announcing that the video is "brought to you by…."
- A 468 x 60 Rotating Banner Ad on the Corporate Research Group website for the entire time you sponsor the video. (Your banner will be viewed approximately 12,000 times). Click through rates on banner ads on the CRG web site are well above industry averages and range as high as 8%.
- Free Reporting of the number of page views and click-throughs for ROI evaluation.
- 1 Month: $3,000
- 3 Month $7,500
- 6 Months $12,500
- One Year $22,500
For more information please contact:
Some additional information about the CRG Daily E-Mail Update, which is read by 70,000 healthcare industry executives.
|CEO / Chairman / President
|CMO / CMIO / Medical Director
|CIO / COO / CFO / CTO
|EVP / SVP / VP
|VP of HR / Benefits
|Director / Manager
About Carl Mercurio and Carl McDonald
Carl Mercurio, President, Corporate Research Group
As president of Corporate Research Group, Carl Mercurio oversees a broad-based franchise in healthcare information publishing. Thousands of healthcare industry executives rely on CRG's commentary, data and expertise for strategic planning, market research and new product development. Mr. Mercurio is also the founder of the annual Managed Healthcare Industry Forum, which convenes four times annually to address topics including product development, information technology, and pharmacy benefits.
Mr. Mercurio has 20 years of experience in consulting, market analysis, and information publishing. Prior to joining CRG, Mr. Mercurio was editorial director of Simba Information, which publishes newsletters and research reports on the media industry. He is a graduate of the University of Connecticut.
Carl McDonald, CFA – Managed Care
Carl McDonald is an Executive Director and senior analyst covering the managed care industry. Prior to joining the firm in 2005, Carl worked at Morgan Stanley and was employed at Banc of America Securities and Credit Suisse First Boston following the same sector. Carl was named the #3 analyst in the managed care sector in Alpha Magazine’s ranking of top analysts by hedge funds in 2007, and was honored as the Up and Coming Managed Care analyst in Institutional Investor's 2005 and 2006 All America Research survey. He was also selected as as the #2 earnings estimator in the country by Forbes/Starmine in 2006, along with being selected as the #1 Earnings Estimator in the Health Care Providers & Services industry the same year. Carl holds a B.A. in economics and a B.A. in American studies from Brandeis University