How to Maximize Opportunities in Emerging Distribution Channels via Private & Public Exchanges
With the election over, Health Plans need to be prepared to meet the challenges and opportunities that PPACA is going to bring. If you were waiting to see how the election went before putting a plan in place for a Private and Public Exchanges, it is now time to start planning.
The market is undergoing significant change:
- Small businesses are going to be required to offer health insurance to their employees or pay a penalty.
- Defined Contribution Plans are generating a lot of buzz
- Large revenue potential for Insurers who are able to meet these challenges
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What changes, challenges and opportunities PPACA brings to the market
- What you need to do in order to succeed in the PPACA marketplace
- Learn how you can be able to offer Defined Contribution Plans to your small business customers
- What you need to do to integrate and comply with Public Exchange
At hCentive, we understand Private and Public Exchanges inside and out. Our software has been developed specifically to address the above issues and more. In fact, our Exchange solutions are currently being used by some of the largest Health Plans & states in the U.S.
Sign up today. We look forward to helping you master the market changes that are headed our way.
Who Will Benefit?
- Business and IT leaders from health plans that are considering setting up Private Exchanges
- Business and IT leaders from health plans that are considering selling their products on Public Exchanges
- Leaders working in compliance, government relations, customer service or marketing departments of health payers
Complimentary Webinar - No Fee
Or call: 800-647-7600
Note: Instructions on accessing this live webinar will be sent to your email address 24 hours prior to the start of the webinar. If you do not receive the login instructions at that time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About our Speakers
Praby is the VP of Products at hCentive. In this role, he helps set the product strategy and oversees the product management function. Prior to this role, Praby has held various roles involving product management, business consulting, and strategic planning advisory working for Consulting and Services Firms, delivering health IT innovations to Payers and Providers.
Praby is a Beta Gamma Sigma Graduate of the MBA from Ross School of Business, University of Michigan. He holds Fellowship Certification from the AHIP.hCentive
Barbara is the Manager of Product Management and Compliance at hCentive. Prior to joining hCentive in September of 2012, Barbara spent 17 years at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee. While at BCBST, Barbara held various management roles in Operations, was a Sr Compliance Analyst in the Legal Division, and finisher her time at BlueCross as a Product Manager in the Senior Care Division.
Barbara earned a BS in Marketing and Masters in Business Administration from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.